- Mayor - Jim Hathaway
- Commissioner Zone 1 - Judy Reiker Zone 1 Map
- Vice Mayor Zone 2 - Jake Sachs Zone 2 Map
- Commissioner Zone 3 - Jason McGuirk Zone 3 Map
- Commissioner Zone 4 - Randy Hartman Zone 4 Map
The elected officials of the City, which constitutes the City Commission, consist of four commissioners and a mayor. The mayor and City commissioners are the City’s governing body. The mayor serves a two-year term. There is one commissioner from each zone within the City. Each Commissioner serves a four-year term.
The City of New Smyrna Beach operates under a Commission-Manager form of government. The City Commission constitutes the governing body with powers to pass ordinances, adopt regulations, and appoint a chief administrative officer known as the city manager.
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesdays of the month
- Commission Chambers, City Hall, 210 Sams Avenue
In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, persons needing assistance to participate in any of these meetings should contact Johnny Bledsoe, City Clerk by mail or in person at 210 Sams Ave., New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168, or by phone at (386) 410-2630, prior to the meeting.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meeting.
View Most Recent Agendas | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
View Most Recent Minutes | View All